Contact for More Information
OUR NAME AND MENU, YOUR ADVANTAGE
Our family recipes date back to 1942. All of our menu items are hand-crafted and made fresh-to-order.
In business, your name and your brand are everything. And the way you make a name for yourself is by having a quality product. Only Russo’s has figured out how to achieve and maintain our level of quality and experience, franchise-wide. Whether you're interested in the Russo's New York Pizzeria concept or Russo's Coal-Fired Italian Kitchen , you’ll get benefit of established names with respected products. Franchising is the only way you can open your doors on day one with the kind of reputation we can offer.
SHARING OUR LOVE OF FOOD
When your customers visit a Russo’s restaurant, it’s truly like eating at Chef Russo’s family table in Italy. Every menu item is made fresh, from authentic Russo family recipes, using all natural ingredients. From homemade pizza sauce, salad dressing and soup to fresh-baked breads and handcrafted pizza dough.
- We know the food you’re investing in will give your guests with the highest quality experience.
- Does the Restaurant Industry fit your personality?
- We don’t believe in pre-made meals like our competitors.
- If we can’t make it fresh, we don’t serve it.
- Our menu items are unique and full of fresh flavors, giving you a competitive edge over other franchise brands.
- Every recipe originated from Sicily and Naples Italy before 1942.
- Unlike many pizza franchise concepts, we work directly with dairy farms, wineries, flourmills, tomato growers and an olive oil producer, giving you hands-on buying power.
- We import our goods straight from the source, so no matter where on the globe your restaurant is located, we can supply you with the same exact product.
- Russo’s team will continue to provide authentic family recipes and the skills needed to remain true to the rich and flavorful Italian cuisine.
- Through our collective efforts, our brand vision: "Giving the world the opportunity to sit at Russo’s table" will continue to be realized.