The Cashier or Delivery driver is responsible for greeting every guest that enters the location. They are the first person the guest comes into contact with therefore one of the most important positions in the restaurant. They set the tone for the entire dining experience. They must be professional, personable, mastered in menu knowledge, know the current promotions, and offer all of has a genuine service attitude.
Delivery drivers earn up to 20.00 per hour or more with tips. We deliver more than just pizza our tickets average is hirer than our competitors. Delivery Drivers are responsible for delivering food to customers with excellent customer service and a positive attitude.
- Minimum 6 months experience in dealing with customers
- Demonstrates basic math skills, Ability to speak, read and write using a minimal amount of the English language, Must possess excellent guest service and verbal communication skills, outgoing personality, Comfortable suggesting items to guests, Must maintain a positive and upbeat attitude,
- Professional appearance required (see uniform standards),
- Ability to count back change, ability to multitask, Problem solver that has the ability to adapt and overcome
- Must be a team player with a high sense of urgency, Ability to cross-train in other areas as needed,
- Activities include but are not limited to, walking or standing for 6 to 8 hours at a time, reaching, stooping, lifting up to 50 pounds, carrying, talking, and sitting
- Must have reliable transportation