The most important thing to know about pizza is that it’s one of America’s most favorite foods, and has been for several decades. We honestly don’t know what our American ancestors did in the 19th century before it arrived from Italy and became immensely popular.
Thank goodness, today we enjoy so many delicious ways to make pizza . . . NY style chief among them.
Three Important Reasons New York Pizza is King
- NY Style: The Closest to Italian Style - While pizza always undergoes changes and permutations whenever it’s brought some place new, the NY style is the best replica for what you’d find in Italy. Russo’s accomplishes that by using traditional ingredients such as Sicilian olive oil to cover the crust. We also offer those trademark giant slices, which are so synonymous with NY style. They’re thin-crust, foldable, and one or two of them can make a terrific lunch meal (all on their own).
- Oven-Baked to Perfection - NY pizza involves cooking at high temperatures with a large oven, using a Pizza Peel to take the pie in and out of it. The other essential element is the recipe itself. Chef Anthony Russo’s family (from New York and Italy) treasures some of the best pizza-making recipes, which come from the ways folks did it back in the old country. Our team utilizes their ingredients, recipes, and cooking methods to create nothing less than a culinary masterpiece for folks around Clovis.
- Limitless Topping Options - Whether you’re a fan of classic toppings, like pepperoni, onions, sausage, and mushrooms, or prefer modern adaptations like pineapple, and cauliflower-based dough, the NY style can accommodate it. There’s a tremendous peace of mind that comes from knowing you almost can’t ruin a NY pizza (cooked properly).
Time to Try The Best New York Pizza in Clovis, CA
Now that you know the basics, what are some specialty examples you should look for when you check out Russo’s New York Pizzeria?
- Mulberry - using our best Crumbled Italian Sausage & Wisconsin Mozzarella.
- Chicken Rustica - one of many chicken options; heart-healthy pizza.
- Double Pepperoni - the only thing better than pepperoni is multiplying it 2X.
- Hawaiian Pizza - yes, pineapple goes on pizza (if you prefer).
- Cheese Slices - because simple, classic cheese pizza is wonderful, too.
We hope you enjoyed this snapshot of the many NY-style pizza sensations you can experience at Russo’s New York Pizzeria - Windmill Marketplace. We’re at your service for authentic Italian cuisine
(pizza, pasta, and more) every day except Tuesday, from 11 a.m. to 9 p.m.
Ready to discover more about the most legitimate New York pizza in Clovis, California? Then call our team at Windmill Marketplace today at 559-578-8070.