It's the perfect time to franchise Russo's New York Pizzeria and Italian Kitchen and we know the pizza business and what it take to fire up your first restaurant. With 50+ locations and growing, our franchisees have created success built on our flexible design starting 1,500 sq ft. We produce a higher average store volume (AUV $1.134M) than industry average by serving authentic New York-style pizza and unique menu items. Ask about available territories!
Kitchen Manager / AGM
We are looking for a manager to manage and lead all aspects of our Restaurant, Russo New York pizzeria & Italian kitchen.
You will deliver a high-quality menu and motivate our staff to provide excellent customer service.
Restaurant manager responsibilities include maintaining the restaurant’s revenue, profitability, and quality goals.
You will ensure efficient restaurant operation, as well as maintain high production, productivity, quality, and customer-service standards.
To be successful in this role, you’ll need management skills and experience in both the front and back of the house.
We want you to know how to oversee the dining room, check in with customers, and balance seating capacity.
Back-of-the-house management experience is also essential, as you’ll hire qualified Cooks, pizza makers, and Wait Staff, set work schedules, oversee food prep, and make sure we comply with health and safety restaurant regulations.
We’ll expect you to lead by example and uplift our staff during busy moments in our fast-paced environment.
Ultimately, you will ensure our restaurant runs smoothly and customers have pleasant dining experiences.
• Coordinate daily Front of the House and Back of the House restaurant operations
• Deliver superior service and maximize customer satisfaction
• Respond efficiently and accurately to customer delivery
• Organize and supervise shifts
• Appraise staff performance and provide feedback to improve productivity
• Estimate future needs for goods, kitchen utensils and cleaning products
• Ensure compliance with sanitation and safety regulations
• Manage the restaurant’s good image and suggest ways to improve it
• Control operational costs and identify measures to cut waste
• Create detailed reports on weekly, monthly and annual revenues and expenses
• Promote the brand in the local community through word-of-mouth and restaurant events
• Recommend ways to reach a broader audience (e.g. discounts and social media ads)
• Train new and current employees on proper customer service practices. Requirements
• Proven work experience as a Restaurant Manager, Kitchen Manager, Hospitality Manager or similar role
• Proven customer service experience as a manager
• Extensive food and beverage (F&B) knowledge, with ability to remember and recall ingredients and dishes to inform customers and wait staff
• Familiarity with restaurant management software, like and Reporting and Analytics
• Strong leadership, motivational and people skills
• Acute financial management skills
• Hospitality management or culinary schooling is a plus
• Comply with all food and beverage regulations: TABC Certified and Food Handler Certified, https://www.learn2serve.com
All fields marked with * are required and must be completed