The Shift Leader's primary responsibility of providing a positive customer experience, including ensuring all food orders are prepared to Russo's restaurant standards and working in various areas of the Restaurant (e.g., Front Counter, Dining Room, and Kitchen)
Ultimately, as the Shift Leader is responsible for upholding Russo's standards and functions of all the positions. You are the leader in place and MOD for the shift. Running and managing the shift will retain the ability to adapt to situations as they occur and find solutions. This could pertain to scheduling, customer service, ordering/purchasing, employee management, and organization of the restaurant.
- Minimum 6 months experience in a leadership role
- Demonstrates basic math skills, Ability to speak, read and write using a minimal amount of the English language, Must possess excellent guest service and verbal communication skills, outgoing personality, Comfortable suggesting items to guests, Must maintain a positive and upbeat attitude,
- Professional appearance required (see uniform standards),
- Ability to count back change, ability to multitask, Problem solver that has the ability to adapt and overcome
- Must be a team player with a high sense of urgency, Ability to cross-train in other areas as needed,
- Activities include but are not limited to, walking or standing for 6 to 8 hours at a time, reaching, stooping, lifting up to 50 pounds, carrying, talking, and sitting
- Must have reliable transportation
- Must be a minimum of 18 years of age.